Member Directory Instructions
- Go to members.gracekernersville.
- Click the orange “Need a Password” button
- Click the green “Verify by email” button and follow the instructions on the email you receive
- Once logged in, be sure to check your Profile, including Privacy settings, and make any corrections.
More Detailed Instructions:
If you already created a password, you can log in here.
Otherwise, click the orange “Need a Password” button.
Enter the email address the church has on file for you.
Click the green “Verify by email” button and follow the instructions on the email you receive to create a password.
If your email address isn’t found, you can verify by mobile phone instead.
Once logged in you will see an activity feed on the home page, although the main area of interest will likely be the Directory, accessed via the menu on the left.
In the menu on the left, you can also choose Profile to edit your information including your Privacy settings. The following information is shared by default:
- your email
- home address
- home phone
- your birthday (not year)
- your wedding anniversary (not year)
Mobile phone is NOT shown by default. You can change these settings under Privacy. Note that if you remove the year from your birthday, you will be considered a minor and will not be able to log in :) Your birth year remains private.