At GPC we are committed to giving ourselves to the service of Jesus Christ.
…just as the Son on Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Giving ourselves to the service of Christ means living our lives in such a way as to be employed by Him to give ourselves to others so that Christ might provide for them through us. Christian giving is the highest form of “paying it forward” – whether it is through service and help, mercy and comfort, or resources and gifts.
Grace Kernersville regularly supports and partners with the following organizations.
- American Red Cross: Piedmont Triad Greater Carolinas Region and Red Cross Blood Services.
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Out of the Garden Project
- The Shepherd’s Center, Kernersville
- Crisis Control of Forsyth County
- Next Step Ministries, Note: Cheryl Voss is volunteering with Next Step.
- PCA Ministerial Relief Fund
- PCA MNA Disaster Response
- Kernersville Post of the Salvation Army
- Forsyth Jail and Prison Ministries
- World Relief Triad
- Samaritan Ministries
- Samaritan’s Purse